Philosophical Readings of Shakespeare : "Thou Art the Thing Itself" Hardback
This book offers a close philosophical reading of King Lear and Timon of Athens which provides insights into the groundbreaking ontological discourse on poverty and money.
Analysis of the discourse of poverty and the critique of money helps to read Shakespeare philosophically and opens new reflections on central questions of our own time.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, VII, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2013
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137335357
- Paperback / softback from £51.55