Handbook of Community Cancer Care Paperback / softback
An authoritative handbook covering the management of all types of cancer, with an emphasis on those aspects of care of the cancer patient which are of particular interest in the community, for example the presentation of cancer and palliative care.
The specialist management of different types of cancer is also covered, with particular regard being paid to the requirements of shared care in the community and the supportive care needed for the treatment of side effects and complications.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, 12 Tables, unspecified; 12 Line drawings, unspecified
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/01/2003
- Category: Social welfare & social services
- ISBN: 9781841100012