Access for All : Expanding Opportunity and Programs to Support Successful Student Outcomes at the University of Nevada, Reno Paperback / softback
Low income and first-generation students comprise a significant portion of today's college student population.
The articles in this publication examine the various programs and strategies that are designed to support student success for these populations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 1 black & white photo, 8 graphs, 7 tables
- Publisher: University of Nevada Press
- Publication Date: 30/12/2018
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781948908184