A Nuclear Weapons-Free World? : Britain, Trident and the Challenges Ahead Hardback
by Nick Ritchie
Part of the Global Issues series
President Obama and the UK Labour and Coalition governments have all backed the renewed momentum for serious progress towards a world free of nuclear weapons, whilst the UK finds itself embarked on a controversial and expensive programme to renew its Trident nuclear weapons system.
What does the UK process tell about the prospects for disarmament?
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, X, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2012
- Category: Arms negotiation & control
- ISBN: 9780230291027
- Paperback / softback from £52.19