Youth, Multiculturalism and Community Cohesion Hardback
by Paul Thomas
Part of the Palgrave Politics of Identity and Citizenship Series series
This book discusses the meaning and practice of British community cohesion policies, youth identities in racially-tense areas and the British government's attempts to 'prevent violent extremism' amongst young Muslims.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, VII, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/03/2011
- Category: Ethnic minorities & multicultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230251953
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £21.55