Military Economics : The Interaction of Power and Money Paperback / softback
by Ron Smith
Military power needs to be financed and economic development is often shaped by military conflict, thus the interaction of military and economy, power and money is central to the modern world.
This book provides an accessible introduction to the economics of the use of organized force, with a wide range of historical and current examples.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 194 pages, VIII, 194 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2009
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230337176
- PDF from £46.75
- Hardback from £88.29