Tokyo Cyberpunk : Posthumanism in Japanese Visual Culture Paperback / softback
Engaging some of the most canonical and thought-provoking anime, manga, and science fiction films, Tokyo Cyberpunk offers insightful analysis of Japanese visual culture.
Steven T. Brown draws new conclusions about the cultural flow of art, as well as important technological issues of the day.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, VII, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/09/2010
- Category: Art & design styles: c 1900 to c 1960
- ISBN: 9780230103603
- Hardback from £68.45
- PDF from £34.00