Elite Statecraft and Election Administration : Bending the Rules of the Game? Hardback
by T. James
The way in which elections are run is changing, as radical reforms or experiments have been introduced across the world.
This book establishes why election administration might be used by political elites to win and maintain power.
It identifies the role of elite interests in shaping election administration in USA, UK and Ireland.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 281 pages, X, 281 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230308428
- PDF from £63.75
- Paperback / softback from £54.55