Delivering Sustainable Growth in Africa : African Farmers and Firms in a Changing World Hardback
Part of the IDE-JETRO Series series
The purpose of this book is to fill the lack of micro evidences on a structural change of African producers.
By collecting studies on single industries, we attempt to demonstrate firms' and farmers' responses to the recent economic trend such as growth of demand, emergence of FDI and improvement in infrastructure.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 227 pages, XII, 227 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2013
- Category: Economic growth
- ISBN: 9781137377814
- Paperback / softback from £60.89