Electing and Ejecting Party Leaders in Britain Hardback
by Thomas Quinn
The Conservatives, Labour and the Liberal Democrats each allow their members to participate in the selection of the party leader.
It also examines the consequences of all-member ballots in leadership elections.
It looks at how parties remove leaders, showing that each of the major British parties sought to make it harder to evict incumbents.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 248 pages, XX, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2012
- Category: Elections & referenda
- ISBN: 9780230219618
- Paperback / softback from £48.55
- PDF from £42.49