Executive Greed : Examining Business Failures that Contributed to the Economic Crisis Hardback
by V. Kothari
By looking at the three most recent economic crises, the S&L crisis, the dot-com bubble, and the recent subprime mortgage disaster, the author explains why and how corporate managers led their organizations toward disasters in the long-run.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 183 pages, XXIII, 183 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/08/2010
- Category: Financial crises & disasters
- ISBN: 9780230104013
- PDF from £43.34
- Paperback / softback from £45.59