Conceptual Gaps in China-EU Relations : Global Governance, Human Rights and Strategic Partnerships Hardback
by Zhongqi Pan
The contributors attempt to look into how China and Europe differently interpret political concepts such as: sovereignty, soft power, human rights, democracy, stability, strategic partnership, multilateralism/multipolarization, and global governance, to examine what implications of their conceptual gaps may have on China-EU relations.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, XVII, 246 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137027436
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19