Evolving Hamlet : Seventeenth-Century English Tragedy and the Ethics of Natural Selection Hardback
by A. Fletcher
Part of the Cognitive Studies in Literature and Performance series
Using Hamlet and a number of other popular and influential seventeenth-century tragedies as case-studies, this book shows how aesthetic experience can help organize the biological functions of our brains into adaptive social networks.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, XVI, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/03/2011
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9780230111684
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79