Solidarity Politics for Millennials : A Guide to Ending the Oppression Olympics Paperback / softback
by A. Hancock
Part of the The Politics of Intersectionality series
This book takes the political theory of intersectionality - the most cutting-edge approach to the politics of gender, race, sexual orientation, and class - and introduces it to the general public for the first time.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 207 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 207 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2013
- Category: Age groups: adolescents
- ISBN: 9781137386007
- Hardback from £50.75
- PDF from £17.84
- Paperback / softback from £31.05