Electrical Power System Protection Paperback / softback
Electrical Power System Protection provides practising engineers with the most up-to-date and comprehensive one -volume reference and tutorial on power system protection available. Concentrating on fundamental methods and technology and with extensive examples drawn from current practice internationally, this book will be a major reference tool for engineers involved with and affected by power system protection.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 530 pages, XVII, 530 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/03/2013
- Category: Electrical engineering
- ISBN: 9781461363415
- PDF from £67.58