Japanese For Young People Ii Kanji Workbook Paperback / softback
A comprehensive course for teaching Japanese to young adults in English-speaking countries -- from The Association for Japanese-Language Teaching (AJALT), developers of the renowned Japanese for Busy People series.
Japanese for Young People is a three-level series designed for junior high and high school students, with an optional starter level for elementary students.
With an emphasis on the coordination of structure and verbal communication skills, this program builds upon the basics of Japanese grammar through the use of key sentences, dialogues, exercises, and entertaining
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Publication Date: 15/11/2012
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9781568364254