Wadaiko : An Introduction to the Sounds and Rhythms of Japanese Paperback / softback
From the authors of the best-selling Japanese for Busy People series (Kodansha) comes an innovative, engaging new way to learn Japanese.
Based on a teaching approach which has been used successfully in the classroom by AJALT in Japan, Wadaiko immerses students in the sounds and rhythms of the Japanese language through songs, poetry, tongue twisters and other word games.
The purpose is to get learners to 'feel' Japanese, to absorb it with the ears, without being expected to understand it all.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 150 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Publication Date: 16/04/2015
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781568365589