Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice Paperback / softback
Part of the In Clinical Practice series
This handbook provides a concise up to date review in interpreting electroencephalography and electromyography using simple illustrations. The book has been divided into two sections. Section 1 describes electroencephalography and Section 2 discusses electromyography and nerve conduction studies.
Each chapter has been carefully drafted to provide the most up to date accurate information in an easy to understand format interspersed with diagrams and tables where needed. This book is aimed at trainees doing their neurophysiology rotation, general neurologists, general practitioners, advanced practice providers and neurophysiology technicians.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 204 pages, 24 Tables, color; 14 Tables, black and white; 28 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 2
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 16/12/2016
- Category: Public health & preventive medicine
- ISBN: 9783319393414
- EPUB from £28.90