Scar-Less Surgery : NOTES, Transumbilical, and Others Paperback / softback
Edited by Abhay Rane, Jeffrey A. Cadeddu, Mihir M., MD Desai, Inderbir S. Gill
Laparoendoscopic Single-Site Surgery (LESS) and Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES) are based on the premise that patients should benefit in terms of recovery time, physical discomfort, pain, and cosmesis if a surgical procedure can be performed without visible scarring. Scar-Less Surgery: NOTES, Transumbilical, and Others is a multi-disciplinary effort which weaves together the surgical aspects of these novel techniques.
It is the first comprehensive reference on the subject providing state-of-the-art technical information to both general and urologic surgeons while also highlighting future developments and research needs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 358 pages, 23 Tables, black and white; 77 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XV
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/09/2012
- Category: Surgical techniques
- ISBN: 9781848003590