The Book of Humans : The Story of How We Became Us Paperback / softback
WHAT MAKES US HUMAN?Waging war?Sex for pleasure?Creating art?Mastery of fire?In this thrilling tour of the animal kingdom, Adam Rutherford tells the story of how we became the unique creatures we are today.
Illuminated by the latest scientific discoveries, THE BOOK OF HUMANS is a dazzling compendium of what unequivocally fixes us as animals, and reveals how we are extraordinary among them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, B&W integrated x 8
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 14/05/2019
- Category: Popular science
- ISBN: 9781780229089
- Hardback from £15.25
- EPUB from £4.99