The Sittaford Mystery CD-Audio
Narrated by Hugh Fraser
An almost impossible puzzle with supernatural trappings. In a remote house in the middle of Dartmoor, six shadowy figures huddle around a small table for a seance.
Tension rises as the spirits spell out a chilling message: 'Captain Trevelyan... dead... murder.' Is this black magic or simply a macabre joke?
The only way to be certain is to locate Captain Trevelyan.
Unfortunately, his home is six miles away and, with snow drifts blocking the roads, someone will have to make the journey on foot...
- Format: CD-Audio
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 20/02/2006
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780007211197
- Paperback / softback from £6.79
- EPUB from £4.49
- eAudiobook MP3 from £4.50
- CD-Audio from £10.09
- Hardback from £10.69