Cows in the Kitchen Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Airlie Anderson
Part of the Classic Books with Holes UK Soft Cover with CD series
His fields are empty, so Tom Farmer is looking for all the farmyard animals. He's in for a big surprise when he finds them! What will he do to sort them out? Die-cut holes in each page hold clues to what follows, with lots of scope for imitation and expression. Bouncy illustrations, innovative die cutting and popular rhymes make Books with Holes a must for every child.
Available in three formats, suitable for babies, toddlers, pre-schoolers and the nursery or classroom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, 16 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Child's Play International Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2007
- Category: Novelty, toy & die-cut books
- ISBN: 9781846431067