Ben Nevis and Glen Coe : Including Fort William Paperback / softback
by Alan Hall
Part of the Pevensey guides series
This guide covers the heritage, climate and wildlife of the Ben Nevis and Glen Coe region.
In addition it provides advice on the all-year-round activities popular with visitors to the area: mountaineering; skiing; cycling; sailing; fishing; whisky tasting and train-spotting.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 80 colour photographs, bibliography, index
- Publisher: David & Charles
- Publication Date: 23/02/2000
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781898630081