An Introduction to Animals and Political Theory Paperback / softback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series series
Structured around the five most important schools within contemporary political theory: liberalism, utilitarianism, communitarianism, Marxism and feminism, this is the first introductory level text to offer an accessible overview on the status of animals in contemporary political theory.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 167 pages, VIII, 167 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2010
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230239265
- Hardback from £56.59
- PDF from £42.49