Albert Oehlen : New Paintings Paperback / softback
This book documents two new bodies of work; a series of large four-part aluminium panel paintings incorporating Oehlen's recurring motif of trees and a series titled Finger Paintings, in which colour-blocked advertisements are an extension of the canvas, providing fragmented, ready-made surfaces for Oehlen's visceral markings, made with his hands as well as with brushes, rags, and spray cans.
Both series were exhibited at Gagosian Gallery, Los Angeles, in summer 2014.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, Full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Rizzoli International Publications
- Publication Date: 14/04/2015
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9780847845620