Bare Hand Knitting : Tool-Free Knitting at its Finest Paperback / softback
Learn to knit anywhere, without needles!Many children learn finger knitting in kindergarten, but what about later on?
This inspiring book demonstrates a range of new hand knitting techniques suitable for school-age children. In our mechanised world of less and less handwork, this is a wonderful skill for children to learn and take into adult life.
The book includes step-by-step instructions for making beautiful clothing, scarves, hats, decoration and much more, without ever needing a needle!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 185 pages, 530 b/w illustrations
- Publisher: Waldorf Publications
- Publication Date: 12/08/2019
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781943582907