A 20th anniversary edition of this million copy bestseller, with a new introduction by John Niven: a classic story of paradise found - and lost. Richard lands in East Asia in search of an earthly utopia.
In Thailand, he is given a map promising an unknown island, a secluded beach - and a new way of life.
What Richard finds when he gets there is breathtaking: more extraordinary, more frightening than his wildest dreams.
But how long can paradise survive here on Earth? And what lengths will Richard go to in order to save it?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 464 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/07/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780241976562
- EPUB from £4.99
- Paperback / softback from £5.15
- eAudiobook MP3 from £13.49
- Mixed media product from £10.32