Transport Processes in Space Physics and Astrophysics : Problems and Solutions Paperback / softback
Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics series
This is the problems and solution manual for the graduate text with the same title and published as Lecture Notes in Physics Vol 877 which provides the necessary mathematical and physics background to understand the transport of gases, charged particle gases, energetic charged particles, turbulence, and radiation in an astrophysical and space physics context.
The very detailed and self-contained problems and solutions will be an essential part of the training of any graduate student wishing to enter and pursuing research in this field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, 5 Illustrations, color; VIII, 257 p. 5 illus. in color.
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 20/11/2015
- Category: Fluid mechanics
- ISBN: 9783319248783
- PDF from £34.84