Controlling Biochemical Weapons : Adapting Multilateral Arms Control for the 21st Century Paperback / softback
Part of the Global Issues series
Scientific and technological is currently transforming the problem of preventing biological warfare and biological terrorism.
Examples from the areas of immunology, the neurosciences and the neuroendocrine-immune system are used to show the magnitude of the problem.
The book outlines the measures required to control biochemical weapons today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, VII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/01/2006
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781349544141
- Hardback from £66.19