Specific Intermolecular Interactions of Nitrogenated and Bioorganic Compounds Hardback
After his first book on the topic "Specific Intermolecular Interactions of Organic Compounds", Baev extends in this book the development of the thermodynamic theory of specific intermolecular interactions to a wider spectrum of nitrogenated and bioorganic compounds: amino alcohols, amino acids, peptides and urea derivatives.
The fundamentals of an unconventional approach to the theory of H-bonding and specific interactions are formulated based on a concept of penta- coordinated carbon atoms.
New types of hydrogen bonds and specific interactions are substantiated and on the basis of the developed methodology their energies are determined.
The new concept of the extra stabilizing effect of isomeric methyl groups on the structure and stability of nitrogenated organic molecules and bioorganic compounds is introduced and the destabilization action on specific interactions is outlined.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 579 pages, 9 Illustrations, color; 399 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 579 p. 408 illus., 9 i
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 30/06/2013
- Category: Organic chemistry
- ISBN: 9783642374715
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45