Iran Paperback / softback
by Ali Ansari
Part of the The Contemporary Middle East series
A comprehensive yet concise analysis of political and economic developments in Iran during the twentieth century, with particular emphasis on developments since 1979.
Ansari situates modern developments within their historical context and provides the reader with an accessible introduction to this complex society.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2020
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780415287111
- Paperback / softback from £6.69
- EPUB from £5.19
- PDF from £5.19
- Hardback from £57.69