Scotland's Early Silver Paperback / softback
The breadth of National Museums Scotland's collections, together with the support of The Glenmorangie Company, puts National Museums in a unique position to reveal the role of silver in the development of the first kingdoms of Scotland.
It was silver, not gold, which was the most important and powerful precious metal in Scotland for over six hundred years and, as well as showcasing beautiful objects, the book builds on the Glenmorangie Research Project to gives fresh insights into this formative period of Scottish history.
Based on the exhibition Scotland's Early Silver which was at the National Museum of Scotland and is now on tour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 150 colour/black+white
- Publisher: NMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/10/2017
- Category: Precious metal & precious stones: artworks & design
- ISBN: 9781910682128