Popcorn: Science Corner: Rocks and Soil Hardback
by Alice Harman
Part of the Popcorn: Science Corner series
This colourful book introduces young childre to rocks and soil.
Looks at topics such as what's inside the Earth, igneous and sedimentary rocks, types of rock, rocks and minerals, life in the soil, types of soil, soil layers and erosion.
Includes a quiz, a step-by-step recipe to make chocolate igneous rocks.
Free downloadable worksheets available.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full-colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 14/03/2013
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750277631
- Paperback / softback from £7.09