Popcorn: Science Corner: Weather and Seasons Paperback / softback
by Alice Harman
Part of the Popcorn: Science Corner series
A colourful introduction for young readers to the weather and seasons.
Looks at topics such as the Sun, clouds and rain, snow and ice, wind and storms, spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Includes a step-by-step activity for making your own wind sock.
Free downloadable worksheet available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full-colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 09/10/2014
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283182