The Kernel Method of Test Equating Hardback
Part of the Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences series
KE is applied to the four major equating designs and to both Chain Equating and Post-Stratification Equating for the Non-Equivalent groups with Anchor Test Design.
It will be an important reference for several groups: (a) Statisticians (b) Practitioners and (c) Instructors in psychometric and measurement programs.
The authors assume some familiarity with linear and equipercentile test equating, and with matrix algebra.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, XXII, 230 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 01/10/2003
- Category: Examinations & assessment
- ISBN: 9780387019857
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £95.35