Oxford Reading Tree: Level 3: Floppy's Phonics Non-Fiction: Pack of 6 Multiple copy pack
Illustrated by Mr. Alex Brychta
Part of the Oxford Reading Tree series
Floppy's Phonics Non-fiction allow children to practise their decoding and literacy skills in the context of exciting non-fiction books, which include a variety of text types and topics, and support from Biff, Chip, Kipper and Floppy.
Books contain inside cover notes to support children in their reading.
Help with childrens reading development also available at www.oxfordowl.co.uk.
There are 6 Floppy's Phonics Non-fiction titles available at Level 3: Muffins Garden Gang Men on the Moon Barn Owls Markets Cool Summer
- Format: Multiple copy pack
- Pages: 16 pages, Full colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/12/2011
- Category: Educational: English language: reading & writing skills
- ISBN: 9780198484486
- Multiple copy pack from £140.00