Water Wise! : Age 9-10, Average Readers Paperback / softback
by Alison Hawes
Part of the White Wolves Non Fiction series
Water Wise! contains information about what it is like to work for a charity conserving the precious resource of water.
This book provides a fresh and exciting insight into the importance of water in other countries. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics.
These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching non-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs and graphics
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/09/2010
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9781408126875
- Hardback from £9.35