The beautiful Bee and Me by Alison Jay is now available in paperback!
A bee flies in the window and a little girl is frightened.
She traps the bee and then wonders what to do. This beautiful wordless picture book traces the growing friendship between girl and bee and introduces small children to the ecology of the natural world.
Highlighting the plight of the disappearing bumble bee, it shows how some simple actions can help restore beauty and balance in our environment.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour illustrations
- Publisher: Old Barn Books
- Publication Date: 01/05/2017
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781910646199
- Hardback from £8.95