Where Eagles Dare Paperback / softback
The classic World War II thriller from the acclaimed master of action and suspense.
Now reissued in a new cover style. One winter night, seven men and a woman are parachuted onto a mountainside in wartime Germany.
Their objective: an apparently inaccessible castle, headquarters of the Gestapo.
Their mission: to rescue a crashed American general before the Nazi interrogators can force him to reveal secret D-Day plans.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Publication Date: 04/02/1987
- Category: Thriller / suspense
- ISBN: 9780006158042
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £25.57