Experiential Group Therapy Interventions with DBT : A 30-Day Program for Treating Addictions and Trauma Paperback / softback
Experiential Group Therapy Interventions with DBT provides group and individual therapists with proven experiential exercises that utilize dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) skills and original educational topics and have been successfully used nationwide to help treat patients with addiction and trauma.
It introduces the advantages of using experiential therapy to facilitate groups for trauma and addiction and explains how DBT can help in regulating emotions and tolerating stress.
This workbook contains concise plans and exercises for facilitating a group for a 30-day cycle.
There is a theme for each day, original psychoeducational materials, experiential exercises, warm ups, and closing interventions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 258 pages, 11 Line drawings, black and white; 10 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 31/07/2018
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9780815395706