Feeling Scared Paperback / softback
Part of the Choices series
Choices is a thought-provoking series that supports the Framework for PSHE and Citizenship at Key Stage 2.
In each book, children talk about their emotions, and how they cope with difficult situations.
The author was involved in extensive research with children and the text was built around their responses.
Difficult emotions and issues are treated seriously, but sympathetically and constructively.
Children talk about different things that can frighten you, the ways people show they are scared, and how to learn to cope with feeling frightened.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour photographs and artwork
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 30/08/2002
- Category: Educational: Personal, social & health education (PSHE)
- ISBN: 9780713663310
- Hardback from £8.50