Media Production : A Practical Guide to Radio & TV Paperback / softback
Media Production is an introductory guide to radio, TV and film production techniques.
Illuminating the step by step process from conception to delivery, from the initial brainstorms, through planning, research and editing, this book creates a guided structure to help students learn about media production.
Aimed at those producing radio, film or TV productions for the first time, this book offers relevant advice which takes account of the context in which students work and the type of equipment available to them.
Supported by online resources, this textbook provides templates, notes and exercises to help students prepare for their own productions, as well as a video and audio library showcasing techniques, interviews and behind the scenes industry footage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 25 Halftones, black and white; 40 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/12/2012
- Category: Television production: technical & background skills
- ISBN: 9780415535328
- Hardback from £106.15