Karl Marx on Technology and Alienation Paperback / softback
The author draws on lesser known archival materials, including Marx's notebooks on women and patriarchy and technology to offer a new interpretation of Marx's concept of alienation as this concept develops in his later works.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 252 pages, X, 252 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/03/2009
- Category: Western philosophy, from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230348486
- Hardback from £59.55