The Political Culture of Leadership in the United Arab Emirates Paperback / softback
The book describes the impact of cultural perceptions on rulers' behaviors in the United Arab Emirates, once the Trucial States.
Despite differences in size, economic resources, and external political pressures, the seven emirates' rulers utilized very similar cultural expectations to gain the support of others.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 271 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 271 p. 8 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/11/2010
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9780230105003
- Paperback / softback from £36.25
- Hardback from £48.89