Developing mental maths is key to children's mathematical development and this book provides a quick and easy way of practising these vital skills at home.
There are over 80 tests in this book, each with ten questions: Warm up questions, Quick fire questions and a Problem solver to really get brains ticking.
The tests get progressively harder throughout this book but in small steps so that most children will get most of the answers right most of the time.
All answers are provided at the back of the book for easy checking by the pupil or parents.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Black and white line
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 21/02/2011
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781408140789