The Little Book of Seafood Tips Paperback / softback
Part of the Little Books of Tips series
The Little Books of Tips series is a collection of books, each 50 tips in size, delivering wisdom and advice on a whole range of popular subjects covering food, gardening, craft, sports and hobbies.
Over quarter of a million copies sold across the series. This little tome includes lots of tips on getting the most from the vast range of wonderful seafood now available to cooks.
There are tips on preparing and cooking both fish and shellfish and finding the best ways to enjoy eating it whether you enjoy oysters or lust after lobster.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Not illustrated
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 23/05/2013
- Category: Cooking with fish & seafood
- ISBN: 9781906650919