Intermedial Shakespeares on European Stages Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Performance and Technology series
Intermedial Shakespeares argues that intermediality has refashioned performances of Shakespeare's plays over the last two decades in Europe.
It describes ways in which text and author, time and space, actor and audience have been redefined in Shakespearean productions that incorporate digital media, and it traces transformations in practice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, XII, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/08/2014
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137360038
- Paperback / softback from £48.95