This title is presented with an introduction by Ali Smith.
A richly comic tale of the tangled fortunes of two theatrical families, the Hazards and the Chances, Angela Carter's witty and bawdy novel is populated with as many sets of twins, and mistaken identities as any Shakespeare comedy, and celebrates the magic of over a century of show business.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/01/1992
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099981107
- EPUB from £4.99
- Paperback / softback from £6.65
- Hardback from £10.49