Religio-political Narratives in the United States : From Martin Luther King, Jr. to Jeremiah Wright Hardback
Part of the Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice series
The authors select sermons by Martin Luther King Jr. and Jeremiah Wright to as a framework to examine the meaning of God in America as part of the formational religio-political narrative of the country.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, XIX, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/06/2014
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9780230109568
- Paperback / softback from £45.85