German for Beginners Paperback
Part of the Language for Beginners series
This title deals with everyday situations in which children may find themselves while abroad.
German grammar is clearly explained, and puzzles provide plenty of practice.
This title is part of a series providing a thorough grounding in useful, basic language skills.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 48 pages, colour illustrations
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/1986
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9780746000564
- Mixed media product from £10.95